Content Marketing Certification by Jon Morrow Share
How the Certification Program Works…
There are 3 main parts to this program. Here’s how they work:
Part 1: Everything You Need to Write GREAT Content (Including SEO!)
First, there’s the training itself.
This is where you’ll learn everything you need to know in order to become an effective, successful, and sought-after content writer.
I’ll teach you how to write high-quality content using the same systems & frameworks that I used to build Copyblogger, KISSmetrics, and Smart Blogger into hugely influential international companies.
If you don’t know what you’re doing, content marketing can be really tricky. You could write a thoughtful, entertaining post…and it might perform terribly.
That’s because content marketing is NOT about writing masterpieces. Instead, it requires you to structure your writing in a certain way so it appeals to the right people and encourages them to read and engage with the post.
The truth is, it’s really not that hard to do (once you know the system).
And that is the kind of thing you’re going to learn in this certification program:
- How to structure your content so that it achieves a business goal and makes your clients LOVE you…
- Different strategies you can use to get your clients more traffic (this will improve your content’s performance, giving you happier clients and better case studies)…
- Why the headline is the most important part of any article, and how to write one that makes people feel compelled to click and read your post…
- The importance of always providing a content brief, along with a walk through of how to create one from scratch (hint: without this, you will find you have constantly disappointed clients and you won’t even know why)…
- Formatting secrets that can help keep the reader’s eyes glued to the text…
- Time-management advice that will help you to finish this program, become a more efficient writer, and eventually scale your way up to earning $100/hour or more…
- The most important SEO principles to be aware of, and how to apply them to your writing (no “keyword stuffing” required)…
- And much, much more…
By the time you finish your training, you’ll know exactly how to structure your content according to a proven content marketing framework…
You’ll know how to dominate the competition on Google…
And you’ll know how to put it all together in a way that ensures it will produce measurable results for your clients. (Which will keep them coming back to hire you over and over again.)
At the end of the training, you’ll be given a fairly rigorous certification exam. Once you pass that exam, you’ll move into the next phase of the program.
Part 2: I’ll Publicly Endorse You (and Help You Get High-Paying Clients)
Have you ever worried about having the credibility to get your first client?
There are so many writers out there. If you’re a beginner with no track record, why would they choose you?
Well, we’re going to take care of that problem right now.
After you pass our certification exam, Smart Blogger is going to endorse you as one of the top content marketers in the world. You’ll receive a profile that’s hosted on our website displaying your certification and giving examples of your work.
It looks like this:
In addition to the profile, we’ll also give you everything you need to start getting clients, including…
- Training specifically designed to help beginners get their FIRST client, immediately after passing the exam
- An entire module on how to promote your writing services in a natural, non-salesy manner, generating all the freelance content marketing work you can handle
- Advice on how to get a full-time content marketing job (if that’s what you want)
- A private discussion group exclusively for graduates where our team will rally around you to help you get your first client…
- Contract and proposal templates you can use with your clients…
- Case studies and examples of other students who have had success so you can follow what worked for others…
- And more…
With all these things working in your favor, it will be MUCH easier for you to find clients. And even better, they’ll be the high-paying clients who appreciate your hard work because they already understand the value that great content can bring to a business.
Part 3: Six Months of Support
Once the training is all over, I’m confident that you will know everything you need to become a successful and sought-after content writer.
The kind of writer who can attract plenty of writing jobs, charge top dollar for your work, and leave your clients happy and wanting more.
But even after all that, there’s still a good chance that you’ll run into questions down the road.
Maybe you need some feedback on one of your first projects.
Maybe you want some advice on a new client.
Or maybe you could just use a little support from some like-minded people.
That’s why we’ll be doing Q&A calls every other week for 6 months to answer all your questions during and after the certification program.
In addition, you’ll get access to a private Facebook group where you can connect with other writers who are in your shoes. Together you can make some great connections to build your content marketing network, share your experiences, and make some great new friends who will help support you in this new chapter of your life.
Put it all together and you can start to see why I’m so confident in guaranteeing that you’ll get your first paying client within 60 days of passing the certification exam.
So what do you say? Are you ready to begin an exciting and rewarding new career as a content writer?
Jon Morrow – Content Marketing Certification Download
Jon Morrow – Content Marketing Certification Free Download
Jon Morrow – Content Marketing Certification Torrent Download
Jon Morrow – Content Marketing Certification Mega
Jon Morrow – Content Marketing Certification Share
Jon Morrow – Content Marketing Certification Learn Online
Name of course: Jon Morrow – Content Marketing Certification | Size: 5.91 GB
Original Price: $
2000 | Sale Price: $50
Delivery Method: Instant Download (Mega)
Contact to get payment link: firstname.lastname@example.org